How to Donate The Run Join the Team Contact Us

Sunday, January 1, 2006

How To Donate

If you are interested in making a donation to help Jen & Chris with the care of their son, Winston, here's how:

Online Through Paypal
A PayPal account has been set up to donate using credit or debit cards. To donate, click the PayPal linkOr use your credit/debit card with this Paypal link:

(After you login (you must have a Paypal account), click "send money" (then enter my e mail address of mizzoutigers12@yahoo.com), click on "personal" and then indicate "gift." E mail me directly if you have trouble with this step.)





Checks
Please make checks payable to: 24 For Winston

Send them to:
24 For Winston
4722 Edison Lane
Boulder, Colorado 80301


All of your money goes directly to Chris and Jen for use with all things Winston related. None of the money goes to their personal account. I sincerely hope that you can find a way to donate any amount of money.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give!

2 comments:

  1. Why does the date at the top of the blog say Jan 1, 06?

    I don't mean to be paranoid and I do want to donate... but that seems odd and I'm wondering if the site is legit or has pershaps been hacked?

    I will send a check to the Boulder address.

    Blessings on you Chris and Jen... I'm glad you let us know you need some help and I will do all I can to spread the word. And most of all, blessings on little Winston...

    (and btw... it took a long time to be able to post... so that is probably why there are no other responses... just an fyi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... went ahead and donated and it went to "chris" so it is legit... in case anyone was wondering... much easier to do it through paypal than sending a check...

    And it feels really good to know you are helping such a sweet little boy and his parents....

    So do it too!

    ReplyDelete