How to Donate The Run Join the Team Contact Us

Sunday, January 1, 2006

Join the Team!

Do you want to help raise awareness and fund raise for Chris, Jen and Winston, but the idea of running for 24 hours isn't what you had in mind?

You can still be a part of the team! Here's how:

For friends in Colorado
Help out my wife, Rachel (and our newborn daughter Avery), with various aspects of the run: including food, drink, extra clothes, etc.

You are also welcome to join me for a portion of the run. The route can be found here, but I will start in Boulder and end in Denver. You can sign up to run (or bike) with me for any portion of the route at specific times.

Click here to view and sign up for a portion of the run!

Click here to read more about the run and see the route!

For our friends outside Colorado
While I know each of you can't be here in person, your support of this run can be done in many ways. Not only by a donation to Winston's fund, but by your continued encouragement and support!

E-mail me at mizzoutigers12@yahoo.com if you are interested in taking part and I will get you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment